Monday, November 4, 2013

05 year 50 weeks into study

Hey guys, Im still at it, but been busy with other things as well. I would say that over the past three months, I have studied every day, but there were a few days where maybe I studied only 20 minutes or so. Really, my life lately has be centered on four things.. Socializing with the other foreigners, studying Chinese, going to the gym, and working. I have been busy, and I feel it. Today, I have decided to scale back a bit on the Anki, I have set the decks so that there is about an 20-25% decrease in my daily workload. I  feel this is necessary because I need to do more than simply review Anki. Seriously, besides having conversations with people in the city, I haven't been doing any work besides reviewing Anki, but that takes between 2-3 hours every day. I have also started studying Japanese, but only dabbling in it just a little. I haven't had time, and it is hard to really jump into it when I don't know if I will go to Japan or not.
Guess thats all for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment